Calorimeter (calorimeter) series
HMRL-4000 color screen automatic calorimeter
Application fields <br /> Suitable for measuring solid or liquid flammable coal, petroleum, cement raw meal, grain, feed, etc. The calorific value of things.
GB / T213-2008 "Determination of calorific value of coal"
GB / T384-1981 "Method for determination of heat value of petroleum products"
JC / T1005-2006 "Determination of calorific value of black cement raw materials"
ASTM D5865-2010 "Test method for total calorific value of coal and coking coal"
Technical parameters <br /> Temperature measurement range: 5 ~ 40 ℃
Temperature resolution: 0.0001 ℃
Ambient temperature range: 10 ～ 40 ℃
Ambient humidity: ≤85%
Accuracy: within the uncertainty range of the standard sample Test time: less than 10 minutes / time (fast method), less than 15 minutes / time (conventional method)
Power source: 220V ¡À 22V, 50HZ ¡À 1HZ
Dimensions: ¡Á¡Á mm
1. Single-chip microcomputer control, color LCD touch screen display operation interface, graphic menu prompts the progress of the experiment.
2. The degree of automation of the instrument is high: the human only needs to weigh the quasi-sample, and put the oxygen bomb into the barrel, and the instrument will automatically complete the subsequent experiments. Automatically weigh water, measure water temperature inside and outside the barrel, and automatically ignite. After the test is completed, the test results are automatically printed and saved to the database.
3. The accuracy and stability of the test results easily meet the requirements of national standards, which can be used for arbitration analysis.
4, the instrument structure is reasonable, the overall performance is stable and reliable, the failure rate is extremely low, the software operation is easy to learn and easy to use.
5. It can be used for low-calorie substances, such as feed, food, cement raw materials, brick billets, etc.
8. Powerful and friendly interface: with ignition wire status, self-diagnosis and protection functions for various water levels; real-time working interface adapted to coal, petroleum and black raw materials; high and low level, benchmark conversion, parallel sample, automatic calculation of heat capacity , Manual recalculation, etc.