GB / T212-2008 "Analytical Method of Coal Industry"
DL / T1030-2006 "Industrial analysis method of coal automatic instrument method"
MT / T1087-2008 "Industrial Analysis Methods and Instruments for Coal"
ASTM D5142-2009 "Industrial Analysis Methods for Analytical Samples of Coal and Coke"
Technical parameters <br /> Sample weight: 0.5 ~ 1.5g
Maximum working temperature: 1000 ℃
Temperature control accuracy: 1 ℃
Number of samples: 1 ~ 20 Test temperature: 105 ℃ (moisture), 815 ℃ (ash), 900 ℃ (volatile matter)
Test time: ≤150 minutes Precision: Meet GB / T212-2008 standard and American ASTM D5142-2009 standard Accuracy: ash content is within the uncertainty range of standard samples, moisture is ≤ ¡À 0.3% (Mad <5%), Volatile matter ≤ ¡À 1%
Power source: 220V ¡À 22V, 50HZ ¡À 1HZ
Overall dimensions: 550x580x510mm
1. The round well-shaped high temperature furnace with imported materials has uniform temperature distribution. The advanced intelligent PID temperature control algorithm ensures that the temperature control accuracy reaches 1 ℃, thereby ensuring the long-term stability and accuracy of thermogravimetric analysis.
2. Built-in German-made Sartorius electronic balance, coupled with a special heat insulation device, ensure the long-term working environment of the built-in balance is stable, thereby ensuring the long-term stability and accuracy of thermogravimetric analysis.
3, the process determines the results: moisture, ash, volatile content testing each process meets the national standard requirements, thereby ensuring the reliability of the results. Can be used for arbitration analysis.
4. Extremely fast test speed: continuous measurement of moisture, volatile matter, and ash using the same sample. The determination of three indicators of 20 samples takes only 150 minutes, and the average time of a single sample is about 8 minutes. It is suitable for the analysis of batch coal samples. When the amount is less than 6, three indicators can be tested within 80 minutes; the three indicators of moisture, ash, and volatile can be tested in any combination or separately.
5. Classic structure design: The classic weighing and continuous sample delivery mechanism has been proven for a long time to ensure stable and reliable weighing and sample delivery; there is no slide rail translation device such as "manipulator" to avoid crucible dropping, misalignment and falling during the transfer process. Accidents such as broken crucibles.
6. High degree of automation: using advanced computer real-time communication technology and adaptive control technology, integrating high-precision imported electronic balances into the instrument, combined with automatic weighing mechanism, using thermogravimetric analysis, automatic weighing, automatic sample sending, Automatic processing of data, calculation of results, printing and storage of reports, etc., to achieve unattended operation.
7, easy to operate and easy to learn: fully integrate the actual work needs in software design, humanized human-computer interaction interface is very friendly, the instrument has debugging assistance functions, fault self-diagnosis function, abnormal reminder reminder function, etc. to ensure the normal and safe use of the instrument.
8. The instrument has strong adaptability: the instrument can be connected to the network, and has the function of uploading data reports to realize data sharing.